You are going to work in the kitchen of Andalous Restaurant where the quality of the dishes is number 1. You are part of a kitchen team with a Chef, Souf-Chef, kitchen staff and washing kitchen staff. You take care of the proper preparation and presentation of our dishes. In this role you are also responsible for following the rules and guidelines in the field of hygiene (HACCP).
Andalous Restaurant started in 2006 as a small simple sandwich shop and over the years we have grown step by step into a real restaurant. Because of our traditional Moroccan tagine and grilled meats like tenderloin and lamb chops, we are an established name in Breda.
What do you bring?
- You have at least one year of experience as a chef.
- You are quality oriented and put our dishes at number 1
- You have no problem working during the day, in the evening and in the weekend
- Besides being practical, active and goal-oriented, you enjoy working in a team that works closely together
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are stress resistant
Then we would like to receive your CV and a short motivation. You will hear from us soon!